INA + ILIA
Phoebe Gold Moon Necklace
Why we love it
The light and airy Phoebe Gold Moon Necklace is named after the Greek Goddess of the moon, meaning ‘bright, radiant and prophetic,’ Made of gold plated zinc alloy and faux crystals, this delicate necklace can be worn wrapped once or twice around the neck or as a bracelet. The moon is a feminine symbol, universally representing the rhythm of time, eternity and enlightenment while gold draws out passion and magic. Spice up any outfit with this precious piece.
- Made of zinc alloy and faux crystals
- Clasp closure
- Dimensions: moon pendant 0.8” long, necklace 13” long + 2” clasp)
- Weight: (0.01 lbs) 4 g
- Origin: Jinhua, a prefecture-level city in central Zhejiang province in eastern China
Why choose INA + ILIA?
- Wear products rooted in positive energy
- You know where your accessories are made
- Support the production of beautiful products
Our gift to you
With every INA + ILIA purchase, you will receive a free rainbow moonstone as a token of our thanks for supporting global female craftswomen. Rainbow moonstones harness energy to help women to recognize and embrace their personal power and inner strength. It teaches us confidence, and emanates great life force, vitality and overwhelming joy. By connecting our customers with female artisans around the world, we hope to help you ignite your own inner light and create a conscious home.