Textile Weaving Women’s Group // Thailand
Mayuree Linen Runner
Why we love it
Bring a playful pop of color into your home with this white, black and red fringed Mayuree Linen Runner. Use it on your dining table as a runner for your next dinner party or as an accent piece on a chairback. The Mayuree Linen runner represents the mountains and waves found in Thailand, shepherding in tranquility and warmth into your home.
Meet our artisans
The Mayuree Throw is handwoven by Thai women in rural communities working for a small, female-lead business, the Textile Weaving Women's Group, in the surrounding areas of Bangkok, Thailand. Each piece is woven and mud dipped in natural dye, an ancient process that Thai craftswomen carry on today. By using many applications of plant juices, teas and mud, they are able to hand dye the cotton fibres and create these one-of-a-kind pieces.
- 100% cotton
- Mud-dipped in natural dye
- Machine wash cold, hang dry
- Dimensions: 20" wide x 100" long (112" including fringe)
- Note - may have imperfections due to the natural hand dyed process
Why choose INA + ILIA?
- Receive one of a kind, high-quality, conscious products rooted in positive energy
- You know where your home decor products are made, and who makes them
- Our makers are paid fair market wages
- Empower artisans and their communities financially and socially
- Help them share and sustain traditional crafts
Our gift to you
With every INA + ILIA purchase, you will receive a free rainbow moonstone as a token of our thanks for supporting global female craftswomen. Rainbow moonstones harness energy to help women to recognize and embrace their personal power and inner strength. It teaches us confidence, and emanates great life force, vitality and overwhelming joy. By connecting our customers with female artisans around the world, we hope to help you ignite your own inner light and create a conscious home.