Blockprinters Group // India
Lalita Cotton Robe
Why we love it
Wrap yourself in this ultrasoft traditional paisley Indian Lalita Cotton Robe to complement your morning or nighttime routine at home. Block printed on cotton that only gets softer over time, treat yourself or the new mothers in your life to this small gift of luxury. Fits all sizes and includes a belt, one pocket and inside robe tie.
Paisley is an art form representing the totality of life within a drop. Fertility, creation, abundance and all of what is necessary to bring something into being. Paisley is a great tool for meditation that can be used to zone in and out at the same time.
Meet our artisans
The Lalita Cotton Robe was block printed on high-quality, organic cotton by craftswomen from the Blockprinters Group outside of Jaipur, India - a city whose founders were enlightened patrons of the arts and crafts. Nature centers their process: the wooden hand block is the most organic printing device, and dyeing with vegetable colors is a non-toxic coloring technique that goes back centuries.
- 100% cotton
- Natural vegetable dyes
- Machine wash cold, hang dry
- Dimensions: One size fits all. Robe: 44" long x 57" wide x 17.5" long sleeves; Belt: 78"
Why choose INA + ILIA?
- Receive one of a kind, high-quality, conscious products rooted in positive energy
- You know where your home decor products are made, and who makes them
- Our makers are paid fair market wages
- Empower artisans and their communities financially and socially
- Help them share and sustain traditional crafts
Our gift to you
With every INA + ILIA purchase, you will receive a free rainbow moonstone as a token of our thanks for supporting global female craftswomen. Rainbow moonstones harness energy to help women to recognize and embrace their personal power and inner strength. It teaches us confidence, and emanates great life force, vitality and overwhelming joy. By connecting our customers with female artisans around the world, we hope to help you ignite your own inner light and create a conscious home.