Rajasthan Weavers // India
Keya Embroidered Wedding Shawl
Why we love it
This one of a kind hand-woven and hand-embroidered Kamala linen wedding shawl is the touch you’ve been looking for to complete your wedding outfit. With golden accents, natural blue shading in the richly embroidered floral motif and tasseled ends, we can’t imagine a more perfect wrap to keep your shoulders warm on the most important day of your life. Whether you choose to sport the shawl over your shoulders or use the shawl as a table runner during future anniversary dinners, you won’t be disappointed with the beautifully embroidered floral and elephant motif featured on the scarf. This light linen will soften over time. People are sure to ask, ‘Where did you get that?’. This makes for the perfect bridal shower or anniversary gift.
Meet our artisans
The Kamala Wool Shawl is lovingly made by Rajasthan hand weavers in Rajasthan, India known for its brightly hued palacial cities of blue and pink. The female weavers who make this shawl are part of a weaving collective that preserves the art of weaving, which has been in India for hundreds of years, popularized during the 1400s when European households ordered rich tapestries be produced.
- Made of 100% linen and cotton thread, tasseled ends
- Handwash cold with gentle soap, air dry
- Dimensions: 50” l x 32“w x 0.1” thick
- One of a kind - the one pictured is what you will receive
- Handwash cold with gentle soap
- Weight: (0.6 lbs) X 350g
- Origin: Rajasthan, India
Why choose INA + ILIA?
- Receive one of a kind, high-quality, conscious products rooted in positive energy
- You know where your home decor products are made, and who makes them
- Our makers are paid fair market wages
- Empower artisans and their communities financially and socially
- Help them share and sustain traditional crafts
Our gift to you
With every INA + ILIA purchase, you will receive a free rainbow moonstone as a token of our thanks for supporting global female craftswomen. Rainbow moonstones harness energy to help women to recognize and embrace their personal power and inner strength. It teaches us confidence, and emanates great life force, vitality and overwhelming joy. By connecting our customers with female artisans around the world, we hope to help you ignite your own inner light and create a conscious home.