Blue + White Pottery Collective // Vietnam
Kannika Porcelain Bowl
Why we love it
Your new serving dish, fruit bowl or coffee table centerpiece awaits. A simple way to add bold colors to your home, the Kannika Porcelain Bowl will breathe life and vibrance into your kitchen or living room.
Meet our artisans
Each piece is carefully crafted and hand painted by male and female artisans in a small batch factory part of the Blue + White Pottery Collective outside of Bangkok, Thailand. The intricate art of blue-and-white pottery has been prevalent in Thailand since the 1300’s, and this piece brings years of tradition and positive energy into every room.
- 100% natural porcelain
- Dimensions: 12.5" wide x 5.25" tall
Why choose INA + ILIA?
- Receive one of a kind, high-quality, conscious products rooted in positive energy
- You know where your home decor products are made, and who makes them
- Empower artisans and their communities financially and socially
- Help them share and sustain traditional crafts
Our gift to you
With every INA + ILIA purchase, you will receive a free rainbow moonstone as a token of our thanks for supporting global female craftswomen. Rainbow moonstones harness energy to help women to recognize and embrace their personal power and inner strength. It teaches us confidence, and emanates great life force, vitality and overwhelming joy. By connecting our customers with female artisans around the world, we hope to help you ignite your own inner light and create a conscious home.