Lantern Artisans // Vietnam
Why we love it:
Handmade with organic cotton and bamboo framing, the Linh Lantern enchants the senses and adds a playful touch with its yellow tassel. Illuminate your home with a warm glow and usher in good luck and positive energy, as its Vietnamese makers believe. Choose both the oblong disc and tall, skinny lantern shapes to make a pair, or let it standalone as a unique piece.
Meet our artisans:
The Linh Lantern was handmade by handicapped female artists part of the Lantern Artisans group in a small workshop in the scenic, coastal town of Hoi An, Vietnam. Employees receive training, ongoing support, a meal allowance, social insurance and health insurance.
- 100% high-quality, organic bamboo and cotton
Why choose INA + ILIA?
- Receive one of a kind, high-quality, conscious products rooted in positive energy
- You know where your home decor products are made, and who makes them
- Empower artisans and their communities financially and socially
- Help them share and sustain traditional crafts
Our gift to you
With every INA + ILIA purchase, you will receive a free rainbow moonstone as a token of our thanks for supporting global female craftswomen. Rainbow moonstones harness energy to help women to recognize and embrace their personal power and inner strength. It teaches us confidence, and emanates great life force, vitality and overwhelming joy. By connecting our customers with female artisans around the world, we hope to help you ignite your own inner light and create a conscious home.