Lantern Artisans // Vietnam
Why we love it
Dream of warm breezes and summer nights in Southeast Asia with the Binh Lantern swaying gently on your patio or inside your home. With two shapes to choose from, they match almost any setting clustered together, or draw you in on their own. Usher in light, love and harness the playful spirit of the Vietnamese coastal town of where it was crafted.
Meet our artisans
The Linh Lantern was handmade by local female artists part of the Lantern Artisans group in the scenic, oceanside town of Hoi An, Vietnam. Tethered to their history, hanging lanterns outside their homes is rooted in tradition and your purchase serves as a joyous way to share their craft with their world.
- 100% high-quality, organic bamboo and cotton
Why choose INA + ILIA?
- Receive one of a kind, high-quality, conscious products rooted in positive energy
- You know where your home decor products are made, and who makes them
- Empower artisans and their communities financially and socially
- Help them share and sustain traditional craftss
Our gift to you
With every INA + ILIA purchase, you will receive a free rainbow moonstone as a token of our thanks for supporting global female craftswomen. Rainbow moonstones harness energy to help women to recognize and embrace their personal power and inner strength. It teaches us confidence, and emanates great life force, vitality and overwhelming joy. By connecting our customers with female artisans around the world, we hope to help you ignite your own inner light and create a conscious home.