Blue + White Pottery Collective // Vietnam
Pim Porcelain Jar - Medium
Why we love it
We’ll let you in on a secret: you can never go wrong with a piece of blue and white pottery filled with floral motifs! Hand painted in Thailand, the gorgeous Pim Porcelain Jar makes a beautiful, welcoming home for your jewelry, keys or personal trinkets to rest at the end of a long day.
Meet our artisans
Each piece is carefully crafted and hand painted by male and female artisans in a small batch factory part of the Blue + White Pottery Collective outside of Bangkok, Thailand. The intricate art of blue-and-white pottery has been prevalent in Thailand since the 1300’s, and this piece brings years of tradition and positive energy into every room.
- 100% high-quality, organic porcelain
- Dimensions: 10" tall x 8" wide
Why choose INA + ILIA?
- Receive one of a kind, high-quality, conscious products rooted in positive energy
- You know where your home decor products are made, and who makes them
- Empower artisans and their communities financially and socially
- Help them share and sustain traditional crafts
Our gift to you
With every INA + ILIA purchase, you will receive a free rainbow moonstone as a token of our thanks for supporting global female craftswomen. Rainbow moonstones harness energy to help women to recognize and embrace their personal power and inner strength. It teaches us confidence, and emanates great life force, vitality and overwhelming joy. By connecting our customers with female artisans around the world, we hope to help you ignite your own inner light and create a conscious home.