Blue + White Pottery Collective // Vietnam
Mali Porcelain Jar - Large
Why we love it
Handcrafted in Bangkok, the Mali Porcelain Jar draws you in the second you walk into the room. A classic display piece to elevate any space in your home, even when it’s not holding jewelry or personal trinkets. Blue is often associated with depth and stability, and this piece symbolizes trust, wisdom, confidence and truth.
Meet our artisans
Each piece is carefully crafted and hand painted by male and female artisans in a small batch factory part of the Blue + White Pottery Collective outside of Bangkok, Thailand. The intricate art of blue-and-white pottery has been prevalent in Thailand since the 1300’s, and this piece brings years of tradition and ancestral energy into every room.
- Small blemish inside jar - natural part of production process
- 100% natural porcelain
- Dimensions: 13" tall x 12" wide
Why choose INA + ILIA?
- Receive one of a kind, high-quality, conscious products rooted in positive energy
- You know where your home decor products are made, and who makes them
- Empower artisans and their communities financially and socially
- Help them share and sustain traditional crafts
Our gift to you
With every INA + ILIA purchase, you will receive a free rainbow moonstone as a token of our thanks for supporting global female craftswomen. Rainbow moonstones harness energy to help women to recognize and embrace their personal power and inner strength. It teaches us confidence, and emanates great life force, vitality and overwhelming joy. By connecting our customers with female artisans around the world, we hope to help you ignite your own inner light and create a conscious home.