Marble Artists // India
Izna Marble Buddha Bust
Why we love it
With a name that means ‘light’, this miniature hand-carved white marble buddha bust is a small but powerful reminder of the light within each of us. Using ancient chiseling techniques, no two Izna Marble Buddhas are alike. Powerful symbols of wisdom, these buddha heads represent the ideal state of intellectual and ethical perfection. Illuminate your heart and home with the Izna Marble Buddha Bust, which can stand alone or alongside a collection of other accessories on a nightstand, desk, meditation corner, or in a bathroom.
Meet our artisans
The Izna Marble Buddha Head is hand chiseled in Jodhpur, India by a team of Marble Artists in an airy workshop. The hand stone-carving tradition is especially strong in Rajasthan, where you can admire highly refined sculptures at every turn. Hand chiseling allows artisans to work in slow progression to create a beautiful piece of art as an expression of their heart - a display of the divine that lives within all of us.
- 100% white marble
- Imperfections - each piece is unique
- Dimensions: 2” wide x 2.75” tall x 1.75” wide
- Weight: (0.39 lbs) 177 g
- Note: Silk embroidered bag not included
Why choose INA + ILIA?
- Receive one of a kind, high-quality, conscious products rooted in positive energy
- You know where your home decor products are made, and who makes them
- Our makers are paid fair market wages
- Empower artisans and their communities financially and socially
- Help them share and sustain traditional crafts
Our gift to you
With every INA + ILIA purchase, you will receive a free rainbow moonstone as a token of our thanks for supporting global female craftswomen. Rainbow moonstones harness energy to help women to recognize and embrace their personal power and inner strength. It teaches us confidence, and emanates great life force, vitality and overwhelming joy. By connecting our customers with female artisans around the world, we hope to help you ignite your own inner light and create a conscious home.