Rany Som // Cambodia
Why we love it
The Rotha Necklace will be the showstopper that will have your friends and family asking, “where did you find it?” (It can be our little secret). Handcrafted with uniquely painted Job’s tears seeds and clasped together by hammered silver, keep this piece of Cambodia close to your heart everywhere you go, while supporting the female artisans who crafted it.
The color of silver has a feminine energy; it is related to the moon and the ebb and flow of the tides - it is fluid, mysterious, calming and purifying.
Meet our artisans
The Rotha Necklace is created by female entrepreneur Rany Som, and her small staff of craftswomen in Siem Reap, Cambodia. This piece is held together by hammered silver and uniquely covered in hand-applied, painted Job’s tears seeds; a tall grain-bearing tropical plant in the Southeast Asia grass family.
- The necklace should not come into contact with water (as it will expand the seeds) and should only be hand cleaned with natural oils
- Painted with 100% natural dyes
- Clasp is 80% silver
- Dimensions: 12.5" h x 5.5" w x 9.5" l
Why choose INA + ILIA?
- Receive one of a kind, high-quality, conscious products rooted in positive energy
- You know where your home decor products are made, and who makes them
- Empower artisans and their communities financially and socially
- Help them share and sustain traditional crafts
Our gift to you
With every INA + ILIA purchase, you will receive a free rainbow moonstone as a token of our thanks for supporting global female craftswomen. Rainbow moonstones harness energy to help women to recognize and embrace their personal power and inner strength. It teaches us confidence, and emanates great life force, vitality and overwhelming joy. By connecting our customers with female artisans around the world, we hope to help you ignite your own inner light and create a conscious home.