Rajasthan Weavers // India
Ramya Tassel + Mirror Shawl Blanket
Why we love it
The Ramya Tassel + Mirror Shawl Blanket, which can double as a blanket, is hand-woven from fine natural cotton fibers. Featuring festive tassels and metallic threading, you are sure to please the eye of the beholder with this stunning accessory. Soft to the touch and intricately handwoven, this warm shawl can double as a wrap, cozy blanket, throw or even tablecloth. Whether you choose the orange or magenta shawl, you will aid in opening up your root and solar plexes, channeling lively and positive energy wherever you go. This makes for the perfect birthday gift, new mom accessory or housewarming present.
Meet our artisans
Ramya Tassel Shawl is lovingly made by Rajasthan hand weavers in Rajasthan, India known for its brightly hued palacial cities of blue and pink. The female weavers who make this shawl are part of a weaving collective that preserves the art of weaving, which has been in India for hundreds of years, popularized during the 1400s when European households ordered rich tapestries be produced.
- Made of 100% cotton linen
- Sides are slightly uneven due to handwoven nature of cloth
- Dimensions: 80” long x 28” wide
- Weight: (0.6 lbs) X 285g
- Origin: Rajasthan, India
Why choose INA + ILIA?
- Receive one of a kind, high-quality, conscious products rooted in positive energy
- You know where your home decor products are made, and who makes them
- Our makers are paid fair market wages
- Empower artisans and their communities financially and socially
- Help them share and sustain traditional crafts
Our gift to you
With every INA + ILIA purchase, you will receive a free rainbow moonstone as a token of our thanks for supporting global female craftswomen. Rainbow moonstones harness energy to help women to recognize and embrace their personal power and inner strength. It teaches us confidence, and emanates great life force, vitality and overwhelming joy. By connecting our customers with female artisans around the world, we hope to help you ignite your own inner light and create a conscious home.