INA + ILIA
Cressida Straw Tote Bag
Why we love it
Named after one of Uranus’s moons, the round Cressida Straw Tote Bag is as beautiful and bright as many of Shakespeare’s leading ladies. Adorned with three playful naturally woven pom pops, this yellow and natural striped large tote bag makes for an excellent accessory for your trip to the beach, farmers market, or shopping day. Three is symbolic of the whole - beginning, middle and end while the color yellow invites in positivity, joy, and freshness.
- Made of natural straw and dyes, with polyester lining
- Includes 2 interior pockets large enough for a cell phone
- Weight: (0.98 lbs) 445 g
- Dimensions: 17” diameter (43 cm)
- Note - do not allow to sit in water as the bag is made of natural straw, prone to mold when wet
- Origin: China
Why choose INA + ILIA?
- Wear products rooted in positive energy
- You know where your accessories are made
- Support the production of beautiful products
Our gift to you
With every INA + ILIA purchase, you will receive a free rainbow moonstone as a token of our thanks for supporting global female craftswomen. Rainbow moonstones harness energy to help women to recognize and embrace their personal power and inner strength. It teaches us confidence, and emanates great life force, vitality and overwhelming joy. By connecting our customers with female artisans around the world, we hope to help you ignite your own inner light and create a conscious home.