Rany Som // Cambodia
Why we love it
Usher in positive vibes and create a tranquil space for personal growth with the Rany Buddha. Seated in the Earth Touching position, this beautiful buddha reminds one to stay grounded and reconnect with the internal source of light and wisdom. Place it at the center of your fireplace mantle, in your entry way, or on your deskdining table or living room so that you , surround it with vases of fresh blooms, or use it as the centerpiece of your home’s meditation corner., and wait for the gushing from your friends and family to roll in. The seeds represent growth while the white color represents illumination, understanding, beginnings, possibility, and protection.
Meet our artisans
The Rany Buddha is carved of wood and painted in natural dyes by entrepreneur Rany Som, and her small staff of female craftswomen in Siem Reap, Cambodia. This piece is uniquely covered in hand-applied, painted Job’s tears seeds; a tall grain-bearing tropical plant in the Southeast Asia grass family..
- The buddha should not come into contact with water (as it will expand the seeds) and should only be hand cleaned with natural oils
- 100% organic wood and natural dyes
- 12.5" h x 5.5" w x 9.5" l (Large)
- 10.5” h x 4.5” w x 8.5” I (Medium)
- 8.5” h x 4.0” w x 6.0” l (Small)
Why choose INA + ILIA?
- Receive one of a kind, high-quality, conscious products rooted in positive energy
- You know where your home decor products are made, and who makes them
- Empower artisans and their communities financially and socially
- Help them share and sustain traditional crafts
Our gift to you
With every INA + ILIA purchase, you will receive a free rainbow moonstone as a token of our thanks for supporting global female craftswomen. Rainbow moonstones harness energy to help women to recognize and embrace their personal power and inner strength. It teaches us confidence, and emanates great life force, vitality and overwhelming joy. By connecting our customers with female artisans around the world, we hope to help you ignite your own inner light and create a conscious home.