Jodhpur Iron Mold Workers // India
Jaya Bronze Horse
Why we love it
This miniature bronze sculpture of an Indian horse with an aged patina offers just the right accent piece for a bookshelf, small side table or desk. With soulful eyes, perky ears, and a bowed back the horse represents a call for freedom and signifies power and endurance.
Meet our artisans
The Jaya Bronze Horse is made of bronze and hand poured into clay molds in Jodhpur, India by a team of craftswomen and men part of the Jodhpur Iron Mold Workers Union in their large iron workshop. This unique piece has been hand poured and has a substantial, weighty feel. Dating back to the Bronze Age, this sculpture’s design is from approximately 3000 BCE.
- 100% bronze
- Patina glaze
- Has pointy edges, may not be suitable for homes with small children
- Dimensions: 5.6” wide x 4.1” tall x 1.2’ wide
- Weight: ( 0.4 lbs) 185 g
Why choose INA + ILIA?
- Receive one of a kind, high-quality, conscious products rooted in positive energy
- You know where your home decor products are made, and who makes them
- Our makers are paid fair market wages
- Empower artisans and their communities financially and socially
- Help them share and sustain traditional crafts
Our gift to you
With every INA + ILIA purchase, you will receive a free rainbow moonstone as a token of our thanks for supporting global female craftswomen. Rainbow moonstones harness energy to help women to recognize and embrace their personal power and inner strength. It teaches us confidence, and emanates great life force, vitality and overwhelming joy. By connecting our customers with female artisans around the world, we hope to help you ignite your own inner light and create a conscious home.