Rajasthan Weavers // India
Suvarna Peacock Pillow
Why we love it
Add a touch of whimsy and glamour to your living room or bedroom with the Suvarna Peacock Pillowcase. Inspired by the peacocks that watch over Gujarat, this pillowcase welcomes in times of beautiful transition. Elegant and colorful, they serve as reminders of the regal beauty and light within each of us. Freshen up your home for the summer or give one, or two (!) away, as the perfect housewarming gift. Embroidered with naturally dyed thread on cotton backing, help support the women’s weaving collective that makes this beautiful piece. Includes insert.
Meet our artisans
The Suvarna Peacock Pillowcase is lovingly made by Rajasthan hand weavers in Rajasthan, India known for its brightly hued palatial cities of blue and pink. The female weavers who make this pillowcase are part of a fair trade weaving collective, a traditional Indian handcraft passed from moms to their daughters generation to generation.
- Front is 100% organic cotton, dyed a golden yellow with colorful embroidery
- Pillow insert included
- Machine wash cold, hang dry
- Dimensions: 16" x 16”
- Weight: 0.4 lbs (158 g)
- Origin: Rajasthan, India
Why choose INA + ILIA?
- Receive one of a kind, high-quality, conscious products rooted in positive energy
- You know where your home decor products are made, and who makes them
- Our makers are paid fair market wages
- Empower artisans and their communities financially and socially
- Help them share and sustain traditional crafts
Our gift to you
With every INA + ILIA purchase, you will receive a free rainbow moonstone as a token of our thanks for supporting global female craftswomen. Rainbow moonstones harness energy to help women to recognize and embrace their personal power and inner strength. It teaches us confidence, and emanates great life force, vitality and overwhelming joy. By connecting our customers with female artisans around the world, we hope to help you ignite your own inner light and create a conscious home.