To Adorn // Pantone Color Pop
Posted on October 31 2018
At INA + ILIA, we love staying on top of trends. Did you know that Pantone’s Color of the Year 2018 is Ultra Violet (18-3838). At INA + ILIA, we love that Pantone has chosen a color that communicates visionary thinking, originality and points us towards the future. This stunning, blue-based purple helps us take our awareness and potential to a higher level. It is the color of the crown chakra, of enlightenment. From exploring artistic expression to spiritual reflection, intuitive Ultra Violet lights the way to what is yet to come.
Below are five of our favorite INA + ILIA products that will help you incorporate more of this stunning color into your life.
Pantone’s Color of the Year: How to Incorporate Ultra-Violet Into Your Home
1. Add pops of ultra violet in your living room or bedroom with pillows, like the Anh Pillowcase
2. Wrap yourself up in an ultra violet blanket, like our Arya Reversible Cashmere Blanket
3. Upgrade your laundry bag with one that has pops of ultra-violet, like our handmade Mangala Storage Bag
4. Incorporate a tablecloth that incorporates ultra-violet in your home, like the Saloni Mirrored Tablecloth
5. Wrap yourself up in an ultra-violet shawl, like the Ramya Tassel + Mirror Shawl
How are you incorporating Pantone’s Color of the Year 2018 into your home?